Sunday 13 May 2012

❤ Happy Mama Day ❤

"M" is for the million things she has given to me.
"O" is for the only one that will love me unconditionally.
"T" is for the touch of her lips on my cheek while i was asleep.
"H" is for her heart of purest gold.
"E" is for her everlasting beauty.
"R" is for right, and right she will always be.


This woman has been a mama for 20 years!!!
N yet, in very second of my entire life, she hasn't failed to be the 
awesomest mum everrrrr!!!!

She is prettier than
miss universe;
Sexier than
HOT PINK;
Stronger than the
incredible hulk;
Awesome-er than Barney Stinson;
and has a heart g
reater than the great wall of china!!!!
Long story short, she is a walking miracle!!!!!


Without her, i wouldn't have exists.
Without her, i wouldn't be the person i am today.
Without her, i wouldn't have travelled all around the world.
Without her, i wouldn't have tasted all sorts of cuisines.
Without her, i wouldn't have such a wide exposure.
Without her, i wouldn't have such an easy and comfortable life.
Without her, i wouldn't have known what UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is.

Thank God soooo much for sending one of ur finest angels here on earth to look out for me!!! I'm so blessed :) ❤

I hope one day, i'll be able to love my children as much as u love me ❤

To all the people out there,
Love your mum with every breath u have left!!!!
(or else u shall rot and burn in hell for eternity!!!!!)
Coz believe it or not, she is the only one who loves u enough to die for u!!
She is the one who gave u life.
And she'll give up everything to trade for your health and happiness.

This song is for you mummy!!!!!
Thank you for always being there for me ❤ 



I LOVE U SO MUCH MUMMY    

!!! Happy Mother's Day !!!

 ❤ love u love u loads loads loads ❤ 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. yaya~ mother and father are very important~
    we must cherish~ ^^

    ReplyDelete