Monday 1 August 2011

No.1 POST ❤

Hey World~~
Today is the 1st of August!!!!!!
What a nice day to start my very first post 
FYI, Christine has enter d blogging world~~Muahahaha 
Anyway, it's my pleasure to meet u guys :)
Jus a little sneak peak abt what i'll b having on this blog......Hmmmm.....
It's NOT a blog full with excitement, cool pictures, funny videos, awesome links, fabulous fashion updates, criticism, racist, discrimination....bla bla bla~~~~
If u're looking for tat, sry, this will definitely disappoint u ;D
On d flip side of d coin, this blog is meant for my friends n family~~
Jus to keep them update wif my recent moods, activities & new experience :)
It will only b a place for d bits & pieces of my life 
To all my true BESTIES out there~~~Please support my blog k?? Heehee ^w^ 
Baaaaaad news' comin up~~~~~~~~~LMAO XD
See, i'm currently hung up with tons of assignment, so probably won't b able to update my blog that often :(
But hey, i promise i'll update my lovely blog soon k? :)
Hope u'll like it :)
Wait for it ❤ xoxo


Have a wonderful evening :)


CHEERS

8 comments:

  1. halohalo yingshi ❤
    heihei here i come to comment on ur lovely little post :)
    yaya we're being haunted by tons of assignment right now but NO FEAR!!! they will soon be defeated by us!!!! wahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...
    i am here...
    ur design is too beautiful!!
    i will see this if u update...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woan Yee: BIS workSHIT is killing me!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad: Hey dad!!!! Of course i did an excellent job!!!! Whose daughter am i??!!!! LOL~~Thx for ur comment though :)~~Haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awang: I know rite???!!! I'm super good at this!!!! Muahahaha!!! Next time i help u design ur blog k?! When i'm free of course, which will b never never ever!!!!! LOL~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you check out mine blog?
    http://peckong.blogspot.com/
    I started in 2007 but i didn't maintain it. Unlike you, I do not have enough supporter. Keep up the good work. That goes to you Awang.

    ReplyDelete